Friday, July 23, 2010

Family vacation II




Here are the rest of the pictures.

I have 5 fancy windows. 2 that are alike are colored textured glass in blue, green, yellow, pink and the cente oval clear with a 'frost design'.

The Palladio window above my sewing 'studio'. Then we have the Fleur de Lis window which sits at the bottom of my 20 step staircase and the spiderweb window which is Adam's room.

All of them needed to be scrapped, primed, glazed and painted.

I forgot to add the Adam came in from VA TECH and Lena his girlfriend came in from Remington VA which made the weekend that much sweeter.

We used a 40' ladder for the roof and all the windows. 2 8' ladders and 1 6' ladder for the Porte Cachere. With the loan of some tools and the 40 footer from friend Ron and one 8 footer from my next door neighbors.

No comments: