Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Friendship Block swap Row by Row

10.5 months ago, friendship blockswap yahoo group started a row by row. Season's was the theme. I picked Spring. In memory/honor of my dad and his honeybees.

There was 7 of us, one gal dropped out d/t life issues, so the hostess stepped in to fill her shows.

The rows are each different: 1st row being the quilter's theme row, squares/rectangles, curved piecing (hardly anyone's favorite technique), applique, hearts, triangles, quilters choice. One row came from Australia, my journal was sent to France and Australia. The France gal was living in the USA when she joined us.

They all did a wonderful job and their work is gorgeous up close! Thank you!

1 comment:

Pat from Florida said...

I love your rows! And I see my flower pots in there!